Careers & Training
1. Possess post graduate qualifications.
2. Registered with Malaysian Medical Council.
3. Minimum 3 years post graduate clinical experience.
4. Possess a current Annual Practicing License.
5. Preferably with National Specialist Register (NSR).
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills; caring & compassionate personality.
2. MEDICAL OFFICER
1. Possess MBBS or relevant qualification.
2. Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council.
3. Possess valid annual practicing certificate.
4. Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience.
5. Willing to work shifts.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills; caring & compassionate personality
1. Min 2 years relevant experience in various food culture.
2. Age : Below 40 years old.
3. Can commit to work in shift (morning and afternoon).
4. Can work on public holidays.
1. Basic Salary : RM1100 (Based on experience).
2. Medical Benefits / Annual Leave / EPF / SOCSO available.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are required to send your resume with passport size photo before 31 December 2013 to:
Human Resource Services
Kluang Utama Specialist Hospital
No 1, Susur 1, Jalan Besar,
86000 Kluang, Johor .
Tel : 07-771 8999 Fax : 07-772 8999
(Attn: Human Resource Services)