1. MEDICAL OFFICER
1. Possess MBBS or relevant qualification.
2. Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council.
3. Possess valid annual practicing certificate.
4. Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience.
5. Willing to work shifts.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills; caring & compassionate personality
1. Bachelor of Pharmacist (Hons)
2. Registered with the Board of Pharmacist, Malaysia
3. Experience in hospital pharmacy is an added advantage but not essential
4. Able to work independently, work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
3. CLINIC ASSISTANT ( 2 VACANCIES - LOCUM )
1. Minimum qualification of SPM or equivalent.
2. Good written and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English are essential. Knowledge in written and spoken Mandarin would be an advantage.
3. Computer literate in Microsoft Office and knowledge of computerized accounting software will be an added advantage.
4. Able to work independently, work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
5. Good personality, pleasant individual and prepared to work shift duties.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are required to send your resume with passport size photo before 31 December 2014 to:
Talent Management Services
Kluang Utama Specialist Hospital
No 1, Susur 1, Jalan Besar,
86000 Kluang, Johor .
Tel : 07-771 8999 Fax : 07-772 8999
(Attn: Talent Management Services)