Getting to know Kluang Utama Specialist Hospital
Kluang Utama Specialist Hospital (KUSH) is owned and managed by KPJ Healthcare Berhad, the healthcare division of Johor Corporation and leader in Malaysia's challenging healthcare industry.
Kluang Utama Specialist Hospital, previously known as Pusat Pakar Kluang Utama Sdn Bhd, is located in the heart of Kluang town. It is a 50 Bedded licensed hospital with 10 resident and 8 visiting consultants. The hospital was founded by Mr. Tan Chin Guan, a businessman and Dr. Tan Chin Hoek, a General Surgeon. Mr Tan is the elder brother of Dr Tan. The hospital opened its door to the public in 2001 with mostly all consultants as shareholders, occupying 6 lots of a 3 – storey building. It is the only private medical centre in Kluang, strategically located in the heart of Kluang town which provides comprehensive basic medical care with 24- hour emergency service and ample public parking.
This hospital was fully taken over by KPJ Healthcare Berhad on 31st December 2008 and the General Manager is Haliza Khalid. KPJ also took over all of the 92 staff in the takeover. There is currently 220 staff in KUSH.
It is indeed the only private hospital in Kluang and extending our services to the people here and neighbouring areas such as Mersing, Simpang Renggam, Endau, Rompin, Layang-layang and Bandar Tenggara.
KPJ Healthcare Berhad
KPJ Healthcare Berhad (KPJ) is one of the leading private healthcare providers in the region with a network of 22 hospitals in Malaysia & 2 in Indonesia.
With more than 2,600 licensed beds, KPJ hospitals offer a comprehensive range of medical services and have treated more than 2.4 million outpatients and 240,000 inpatients in 2011.
In order to provide the best service in health line, KPJ have its own university at Nilai and Johor Bahru. KPJ International University of Nursing and Health Science offering Diploma and Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy. Students will be sent to KPJ Hospital branches across Malaysia for clinical training to equip their self with theory and practical experience to be implemented in respected KPJ Hospital once they had graduated.
Vision, Mission & Core Values
The Preferred Healthcare Provider
Delivering Quality Healthcare Services
Our Core Value
- Safety – Ensuring safety
- Courtesy – Delivering service with courtesy
- Integrity – Performing the duties with integrity
- Professionalism – Exercising professionalism at all times
- Continuous Improvement – Striving for continuous improvement
No. 1, Susur 1, Jalan Besar, 86000 Kluang, Johor DarulTakzim.
Nor Rahiyati binti Abdul Rahman
Office Number: 07 7718999 ext 234
Facilities & Services
The hospital has 50 beds and offers a comprehensive range of facilities
Our main Clinical Disciplinesare:
- 24-Hours Accident and Emergency Services
- 24-Hours Ambulance Services
- Imaging Facilities includes:-
- Computerised Tomography Scanner ( 16 Slice CT-Scan)
- General X-Ray Services
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanner (MRI)
- Special Diagnostic Unit (SDU):-
- Echo cardiogram (ECG) & Ultrasound
- Lung Function Test
- Stress Test
- Executive Screening Package
- Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- Laboratory Services
- Nursery, Labor& Delivery Suites
- 4D Ultrasound (O&G)
- General and Surgical Wards
- Day Care
- Operation Theatres
- Physiotherapy Centre
- Outpatient Specialist Clinic
- Admission & Discharge Counter
- Health Screening
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Orthopaedic&Trauma Surgery
- Obstetrics &Gynaecology (O&G)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery